- Provide a high level of technical leadership for several areas of infrastructure services including deployment, operational support, and capacity planning globally
- Provide senior level network administration and support for corporate and public cloud infrastructure operations
- Provide guidance and implementation of networkinfrastructuresecurity and performance requirements
- Provide reporting on network uptime, utilization, and performance
- Works closely with key stakeholders and vendors in managing networks
- Availability for off-hour support and 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Experience in routing, switching protocols and services including BGP, VPN, SSL, IDP, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Cisco enterprise networking, including switches and routers (IOS & Nexus), the core/distribution/access hierarchy, wireless networks
- Experience managing on-premise networkinfrastructure and public cloud infrastructure
- Experience implementing networksecurity, SIEM tools, and vulnerability management etc.
- Energetic self-starter with strong work ethic skills and ability to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is desirable.
- Ten to Twelve years of progressively responsibleexperience in relevant areas with 3 years’ experience as a Senior Technologist or equivalent experience
- Professional or expert-level network certifications are required, including a Cisco certification (CCNP or higher).