The People team is a motivated group where everyone contributes to creating a great candidate and employee experience. We are focused on building a strong company where we live our Values and are committed to consistently moving forward as we raise the bar of what can be achieved. We're looking for a builder who doesn't hesitate to challenge traditional thinking and pursues new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and sense of ownership. The People Department prides itself on being the backbone of the company. As key communications strategists between different teams, we strive to maintain Illumio's mission through our client-facing efforts.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Develop, implement, and manage base, variable, and equity compensation programs.
- Plan and administer the semi-annual bonus program and pay planning cycles.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain our competitive positioning, balancing internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Collaborate and advise HR Business Partners on compensation program rollouts.
- Partner closely with the recruiting organization to ensure sound, compelling, and attractive offers are extended to secure the necessary talent to scale us to our projected growth in this challenging market.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations.
- Work with the HR systems team to implement and test systems changes.
- Lead the market analysis process and recommend changes to the salary structure.
- Lead compelling manager compensation trainings.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends.
- Have fun and help the team have fun!
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, with 6-8 years of compensation experience, preferably in a hyper-growth tech company.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preferred.
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics.
- Must be able to design and execute strategies in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay.
- Solid consulting and project management skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, with particular focus on modeling and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets. Strong PowerPoint skills a plus.
- You are San Francisco Bay Area based/experienced, local candidates greatly preferred