MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. MobileIron is a leader in the space. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
MobileIron is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented communications professional to run the global communications function.
- Love mobile technology and the way it’s changing how people work
- Wake up thinking about new ways to meet competitive challenges
- Get excited about doing something you’ve never done before
- Are always looking for the next great idea
We definitely want to talk to you!
- Lead the communications function
- Plan and execute activities and programs that support business objectives
- Spearhead MobileIron’s media relations program:
- Manage agencies around the world
- Work with executives to build their platforms
- Establish, expand, and manage media relationships
- Develop proactive pitches and secure story opportunities
- Develop and place bylined articles
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, customer support, and product teams
- Measure programs and initiatives
- Come up with new and creative ideas!
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- 8+ years experience with some agency experience
- Experience working with technology companies, experience with B2B technologies preferred
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Proven success placing stories proactively
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a quickly changing environment