Senior Global Commodity Manager, ASICs
11 - 15 years experience • Optics
Are you a strong procurement practitioner ready to take on a crucial role at an innovative optical component company, managing their most strategic commodities? Do you have the ability to work with executive-level engineering stakeholders to design and implement sourcing strategies that enable significant cost savings and business growth? Would you be interested in taking a high-level role with visibility globally at the C-level, both internally and with suppliers?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Senior Global Commodity Manager, ASICs role with our client, a leading supplier for the Technology industry experiencing explosive growth.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Develop and support strategic processes for the ASICs commodity (DSP chips, TIA chips, driver chips, microprocessors, etc).
- Manage vendors and suppliers and ensure on-time delivery of goods.
- Work with cross-functional teams to select, qualify and evaluate suppliers.
- Support new product introduction projects, including management of co-manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineeringrequired, preferably in ElectricalEngineering.
- 10+ years of applicable experience in supply chain or Sourcing preferred, with 5+ years focus on engineeringcontracts for ASICs.
- 5+ years management or leadership experience with a global cross-functional team.