Large Engineering firm located in NYC needs:
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- a minimum of 15 years of cumulative experience and responsibility.
- business development, client interaction, and managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity (technical review and associated administrative tasks).
- Candidates with NYC experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (a Master’s Degree with a concentration in Geotechnical Engineering is a plus, as well as a current Professional Engineering license (NYS is preferred).
- NYC and NYS Building Codes
- commonly-used Geotechnical Engineering software packages (e.g., APile, LPile, WEAP, Slide, Plaxis)
- all aspects of Geotechnical Engineering, including subsurface explorations, related analyses and reporting, design development and construction document support, and construction-related Special Inspections.
- excellent writing and speaking skills, and be able to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with the emphasis of bringing in new work and clients.
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP!