Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player's lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.Job Description
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Games Metrics Analyst
for its NCSA Analytics department. This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Manager of Games Metrics.
The Senior Games Metrics Analyst
will help deliver evocative analyses of and timely reporting on our player base activity across our AAA and F2P games. In addition, you will produce scheduled reports across a wide range of disciplines including forecasting, fiscal analysis, and modeling. You will be able to provide meaningful insights to the Live Games Brand Management teamto help drive current and future development of game content. You will be capable of self-directed work and have an enthusiasm for data exploration.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Produce and distribute scheduled Business Intelligence reports
- Maintain and automate reports
- Carry out data verification, quality management, and improvement
- Diagnose data issues / Perform root cause analysis
- Develop and improve analysis and dashboards based on evolving needs
- Research new methods and suggest improvements to existing methodologies
- Communicate with cross-functional teams effectively
- Present ad-hoc reports to internal clients & senior management
- Determine the impact of business events, translating data into meaningful information and recommendations
- Synthesize large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Transform data into manageable chunks
- De-clutter data for presentation to executives
- Perform statistical analysis and forecasting including
- Financial modeling
- User activity projections
- Ad-hoc trending
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ Years of related experience, preferably in an analytical role
- Advanced SQL querying and data mining (Teradata, Snowflake, Hive, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence visualization software (Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, VBA and scripted external data connection knowledge or stronger)
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making
- Technically savvy and curious to learn more
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business interests simultaneously
- Bachelor degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Collaborative mindset and demonstrated communication skills
- Scripting with a focus on Programming is an additional bonus
- Interest in gaming preferred
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity - paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.