Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 25 days ago
About our client: A $10 billion dollar multi-strategy hybrid hedge fund/private equity fund founded by an ex portfolio manager of one of the largest hedge funds in the world who is the creator of the "best idea fund" methodology. The fund has never had a down year since inception and over the past three years has returned over double digits each year.
* Perform/manage month-end fund closing, including partner allocations for six multi strat funds that trade in credit, fixed income, equities and currency forward contracts.
* Compile monthly pricing of alternative assets from various administrators and book in the accounting system for each managed account.
* Review cash, position and realized gain reconciliations prepared by the outside administrator for each client managed account.
* Coordinate with Compliance on information required for all regulatory filings.
* Liaise with the administrator on a daily basis to ensure proper monitoring of all managed accounts with respect to trade activity, realized gains/losses and cash movements.
* Review monthly investment performance and analytic reports for client managed accounts that trade in credit, fixed income, equities, alternatives and currency forward contracts.
* Work with external auditors during the interim testing and various year-end audits.
* Liaise with Investor Relations on account openings, closings, ad hoc performance metrics and other related matters.
* 5-10 Years of Public Accounting or Fund Accounting Experience (HF or PE Clients if Public)
* Job Type: Full-time