F YOU ARE HAVINGDIFFICULTY WITH THE "UPLOAD RESUME" BUTTON PLEASE USE THE "COPY AND PASTE" METHOD TO SHARE YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.
How this role will make an impact:
This position leads, manages and executes entire lifecycle of an SAP capability from planning to tactical delivery. In this position, you will identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the SAP requirements, and work with cross functional IT team to deliver the final solution. The role will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders - business partners, IT teams and external vendors - to ensure successful translation of those requirements into SAP solutions.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Configure and support the SAP IS Retail functions and related SAP components
- Understand the principles of application systems development and use them to analyze, test, implement, maintain and document IT projects
- Leads the creation of business and functional design specifications. Identifies gaps between solution design and application capabilities, including SAP Best Practices and determines alternatives.
- Implement business driven requirements based on the given standards and oversee testing for the implemented functionalities and the support of the system test phase
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure design meets business needs
- Understands in detail how the business works; knowledgeable current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting multiple business functions and aspects of how they interrelate to other areas. Ability to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes.
- Ensures detailed technical requirements are captured from appropriate IT teams. Influences technical solution. Identifies gaps between technical design system/application capabilities and negotiates resolution.
- Create and Implement the quality assurance strategy, approach and plan. Create and execute test plans, cases and scripts; establish and manage acceptance criteria, identifies defects and works to a resolution with the Developers and business teams.
- Lead small to medium sized projects end-to-end
- Provide ongoing to support, as required, to business functions
What you’ll bring to the table:
- IS-Retail or AFS or FMS
- Article Master, Material Master, Site level
- IDOC processing
- POS & WMS integration
- 5 years of experience in configuring and supporting SAP ECC 6.0 for IS-Retail; including specific components and functions such as Procurement, Inventory management and Retail Master Data such as site, article, pricing and listings
- Retail systems experiencerequired
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrated experience in working on different software development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with business modeling and requirements management tools, as well as knowledge of project management methodologies and application implementation methodologies
- Experience in processes and integration of SAP IS Retail with other solutions such as JDA’s Category Management applications, Manhattan WMS and POS integration is strongly preferred