Systematix is looking for a Senior Functional Designer API Management Platform. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
- 10 years of experience
- Specialties: Familiar with API Management platforms such as APIGee (preferred), WSO2, CA Layer7, Mashery or others.
- Experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, and Swagger
- Strong knowledge in technical and functional specifications using flowcharting, sequence diagrams, or any other UML pattern needed.
- Contribute to the solution architecture by identifying the degree of re-use of existing and/or pre-packaged application functions versus the need for the development of new and/or customized functions.
- Provide work estimates
- Translate the solution architecture and detailed business requirements into a functional design.
- Ensure that the functional design meets all business requirements.
- Guide the application designers, developers and/or configurators through the proposed functional design. Address any potential design development issues with them.
- Produce test cases/scenarios and prepare test data to test all functionality identified in the functional design.
- Conduct functional and integration testing and log results. Determine appropriate resolution/solution through root-cause analysis and impact analysis
- Define the plans for deployment, cutover and implementation. Ensure that all functions have been promoted successfully to production environment.
- Define the stabilization and knowledge transfer plans. Ensure that the transfer has been successful to the support teams.