This position primarily supports and works with Enterprise Risk, Legal, Corporate Compliance and Information Governance businesses to analyze and define technical solutions or recommend process changes to meet business needs for enterprise applications. Responsible for strategic and application management of large and complex initiatives or business processes in multiple functional domains. Supports configuration and testing of Enterprise applications. Has in depth business acumen and enterprise application knowledge. Supports more than 2 business areas and enterprise applications
- Project Delivery – Contributes to conceptual and logical designs. Configures Enterprise applications to meet business requirements. Writes functional and development specifications. Conducts unit and integration testing. Supports solution/change deployment. Assists with scope, issues and risk management. Provides Enterprise application operational support.
- Business Process Analysis – Maintains expert knowledge of enterprise and multiple business domains, end-to-end processes such as Compliance, Enterprise Risk and/or Information Lifecycle management. Maintains expert knowledge, capability or configuration of enterprise systems such as SharePoint Record Center and Documentum. Develops expertise on business process and business areas assigned. Creates artifacts and workflows to support communicating current process and changes.
- Demand Management – Contributes to demand management for enterprise and complex applications including prioritization, release management, and requirements definition. Understands business needs and makes analytical decisions about how applications should function. Determines, develops, and approves functional specifications, documents requirements, manages scope, and coordinates for justifiable solutions. Develop forecasts and budgets for assigned application.
- Strategy & Planning – Manages development of IT strategy to support end to end strategy planning. Collaborates with BUs to document key business objectives and strategy to support development of IT technology plan and portfolio. Works with vendors to align their application strategy with IT technology plan. Understands application technology foundation and aligns it into IT technology plan.
- Delivery Support – Follows and improves delivery and operations methodologies for enterprise applications and related solutions. Assists with identification, investigation and solving production problems.
- Relationship Management – Responsible for strategic management of key customer relationships. Communicates effectively with senior management, key leadership, business peers, business systems peers and vendors. Maintains effective working relationships with customers, project teams, subject matter experts and internal IT support teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ten yrs application or IT infrastructure support.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of one or more enterprise applications
- Demonstrated ability to recommend innovative technology solutions to support complex business requirements.
- Excellent relationship management, facilitation, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build subject matter and tools expertise, drive consistency in processes.
- Full application life cycle experience.
- Experience in Information Lifecycle/Governance.
- Experience with Record Management solution such as Documentum, SharePoint Record Center.
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management processes.