In your role as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer you’ll be part of a dynamic team creating the next generation web application for management, monitoring, licensing and configuration of network elements. You will contribute new ideas and provide simple yet elegant designs to complex problems with a focus on high availability and fast response times. You are someone passionate who keeps up with latest web development technologies and is ready to pick up any language or tools necessary to deliver your vision.
- Work on a cross-functional team composed of Engineers (frontend, backend and full stack), a Product Manager and a UX Designer
- Own major features from requirements definition through design, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Develop highly available, scalable back end services
- Develop front end components
- Organize and participate in code reviews
- Help other team members grow
What skills you bring:
- 3+ years of experience designing & developing backend services
- 1+ years front end development
- Extensive backend programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, Scala
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid knowledge and experience with relational databases
- Fan of unit testing
- Motivation and passion for reliable and scalable backend infrastructure
- Knowledge of network management protocols, such as NETCONF
- Strong collaboration skills
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum
- BSCS, BSEE, MSEE or MSCS, PhD or similar technical degree.
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Daily lunch delivery services
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks