To help us achieve our goals, we are seeking a Senior Node Software Engineer to join and help lead our team. You will leverage your knowledge to develop new B2B focused products using micro-services in the cloud and modern engineering practices such as Continuous Integration and Deployment. As a developer at WW, your code, designs and decisions will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight lots of users.
- Contribute to our products through building Node.js micro-services deployed in AWS or GCP.
- Design and implement low-latency, highly available and performing applications that scale.
- Apply creative problem solving skills to build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Build out API endpoints (REST, GraphQL and/or gRPC) and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Increase test coverage via unit tests and integration tests.
- Help define architectures and design patterns.
- Actively participate in PR reviews in GitHub.
- Participate in Scrum sprint ceremonies.
- Work closely with product, QA and UX teams to design the best solutions for our consumers.
- 5+ years experience building applications.
- 2+ year using Node.js for production services.
- Experience building modern APIs.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Strong track record of shipping products.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.