Our client is a healthcaretechnology specialist, working within the healthcare communications field and bringing in the next generation of technology to offices nationwide.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Fullstack Engineer with strong Ruby experience to direct key technical decisions and ensure a high level of code and application quality. This role is based in New York.
- Make key technical decisions with regards to application and data structure design
- Work withproduct and design teams in shaping application
- Maintain stable, compliant and bug-free development stack technologies
- Deliver high-level, clean code that directly supports business goals.
- Educate and mentor junior and mid-level developers.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in a production environment
- 6monthswith Ruby On Rails specifically.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns and principles.
- Hands-on experiencewithdatabases such as mysql or postgres.
- You may have an additional advantage if: You have worked with AWS, are familiar withhealthcaretechnologies, have hands-on experiencewith UX/UI, or have a particular expertise with a front-end JS framework like Angular, React or VueJS!