We’re looking for a product-minded generalist who can own problem spaces end to end and coordinate independently with other engineering teams (infrastructure, R&D) and other product-facing teams (design, customer success).
- Share ownership in our product development process and collaborate with designers, PMs, and other engineers to design features and break down high level goals into tasks and timelines.
- Build, document, and maintain new features, UIs, and APIs.
- Help foster engineering excellence across frontend and backend development.
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience building and shipping web applications.
- Demonstrated experience with designing data models using one or more databases, including but not limited to: Postgres, MongoDB, or MySQL.
- Experience with React or Angular.
- Demonstrated experience building and testing features end to end.
- Experience shipping code at scale (>=1000s of users).
- Experience maintaining and refactoring large legacy codebases.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with geospatial or 3D data.
- Experience with data visualization.