Can you navigate Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services faster than Usain Bolt? Do you know React, Angular, or Vue like the back of your hand? Can you couple those skills with experience in a variety of database technologies? Do you LOVE back-end and front-end development?
YOU are the person we are looking for!
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Finger Food Advanced Technology Group, you will work on small teams to build production solutions using a variety of technologies, automation systems, and languages. With your strong technical skills, eagerness to learn, and desire to own your work, you will create high-quality web apps while mentoring the best up-and-coming developers and establishing best practices. Your tech geekiness, ability to collaborate and proven record with cloud applications and infrastructure will no doubt help you succeed!
- Collaborate with small teams to architect, develop and deploy high quality web applications.
- Interface with clients on technical solutions.
- Setup projects to use continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Deploy solutions to cloud hosting services such as Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Assist the team in specifying and planning projects.
- Embrace new technology and be eager to learn.
- Use tools such as WebStorm, VS Code, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, and Travis.
- Monitor the industry for new advancements in the cloud and web application development space.
- Mentor developers and establish best practices for the team.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- 7+ years of previous experience developing and deploying cloud applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in React, Angular or Vue.
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns.
- Understanding of the methods, processes and systems for deploying cloud applications.
- Experience with POSIX command line Linux and or OS X/BSD.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with a variety of database technologies such as Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Redis.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to Haves
- Experience leading small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality cloud based applications.
- Experience using NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Rollup, Browserify, gulp, or grunt.
- Experience using Node.js, or Java Spring Boot.
- Experience with DevOps tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Terraform, or Serverless.com
- Experience developing and working with high transaction or throughput systems.