The Full Stack Web Developer position requires an energetic and proactive generalist who will work as a key team member alongside other application developers and support staff. We want a decisive individual who possesses the skill set to manage multiple initiatives, spanning new software development projects as well as application maintenance and support.
- Leading architecture and development of responsive and mobile first web applications and APIs
- Coordinating with strategy, internal and external stakeholders, and design during various project stages
- Being a core contributor to code bases across many projects and clients
- Collaborating closely across development disciplines to coordinate, and in some cases drive feature functionality and implementation
- Promote good team practices, such as regular code reviews and pair programming
- Assisting the client support team using your technical background
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations and approaches
- Minimum 5 years development experience with both back-end server-side and front-end web development
- Background in writing APIs or web applications with PHP frameworks such as Yii2, Laravel, and Symfony
- Experience writing clean, structured, CSS using pre-processors like Sass or Less
- Familiarity working with Git in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write performant queries using SQL
- Working knowledge of software design patterns, experience writing automated tests
- Expert knowledge in architecting performant APIs and web applications optimized for both mobile and responsive web.