- js microservices for the backend, mostly NestJS, hosted on Heroku
- React/Redux on the frontend, deployed via Netlify
- Lots of testing, mostly Jest
- Postgres and MongoDB
- GitHub and Codeship
- Must be able to thrive in a startup environment.
- Must be flexible and open to change. Things happen quickly around here and you have to keep up.
- Our team is awesome and collaborative. We’re looking for new developers to complement that.
- We have a strict no-egos policy.
Why You Might Want to Work Here
- You’ll work with a driven, experienced and passionate team – one we hope will be the best in your career.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- Real estate transactions can be a huge pain, and you can help bring comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process.
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace, which includes three female co-founders. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact.
- Neat Capital celebrates the addition of new family to Neat Capital team members’ lives, and provides generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, please let us know and we will are happy to accommodate.
- We do not set pay rates based on past rates. This means we provide meaningful compensation (both equity and cash) based upon performance, responsibilities, and contributions.
- Though this is an onsite office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We offer a generous vacation and sick-time policies. We understand that you have responsibilities and a life outside of work, and we strive to be accommodating.