Coding! You will collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other front-end and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based security applications. You will assist other developers with integration of UI components with backend logic, migration of legacy UI to our modern tech stack, interface implementation, REST API development, and troubleshooting. Of course, supporting the existing UI is a must, however there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features. As a senior, you will be responsible for performing code reviews, mentoring, and helping to establish and enforce best practices across our UI.
- 5+ years front-end development experience.
- 2+ years back-end development experience using Java, RESTful services, Hibernate and Spring.
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS and NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of front-end security best practices and XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Working knowledge of image editing software, e.g. Adobe Photoshop.
- CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
- Understanding of responsive design and multi-platform development.
- Experience with front-end packaging and automation tools.
- Familiar with PHP, Java; have used a JDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- A general interest and understanding of information security and vulnerabilities.