Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Scion Technical is looking for talented Senior Full Stack Software Engineers for our client providing a revolutionary service in the health and data space. This company has huge potential, is already proven in the market, fully funded/profitable, and has an incredible mission oriented staff that work in a fun and positive atmosphere. If you are seeking an amazing opportunity for professional growth and also seek to work for a company and mission that truly helps via its work, this role is for you. These positions are full-time, for immediate hire, and located in Denver, Colorado.
In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute patient facing applications and clinical workflow tools. You will need to be adaptive, demonstrating an ability to shift your focus across all levels of our stack to meet the rapidly changing needs of a growing company. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of new and critical features central to the success of both our patients and mission.
What You Will Need:
- A positive attitude and desire to work on impactful projects leading real work!
- Solid knowledge of at least one server-side language (Python preferred; Ruby, PHP, Go also considered).
- Experience with SQL data stores (we use PostgreSQL; MySQL experience works, too!).
- Experience crafting both tests and code.
- A passion for learning new technologies!
- Experience using Docker, React, no-SQL data stores, building and deploying microservices a plus, but not required to start.
This Position Has the Pleasure Of:
- Liaisoning with the company?s headquarter staff and working as a team.
- Holding a Senior level title if you bring the proven experience.
- Room for professional growth and recognition in an expanding and successful entity.
- Coding and shipping new features in web apps with high quality, well-structured code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and fixing issues in production and non-production environments.
- Coaching and mentoring fellow engineers and recommending best practices and tools where possible.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
This position offers a very competitive base salary depending on your experience and what you are seeking, incredible healthcare for individual and family, stock options, 401k, unlimited PTO and a company and mission that is truly rare! This is an amazing opportunity to work with a strong, positive team for a company that is helping the public through working with new technology! Contact Scion Technical today by submitting your resume to this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting position further!