About the team
Do you want to be a key part of a team that will have huge impact on Zillow's growth? Do you want to take the lead on complex projects that change the way our business operates? Our team builds highly personalized user experiences to improve advertising efficiency and the infrastructure used to track on-site conversion. Ultimately our work helps all of Zillow Group's business verticals grow.
We're looking for a motivated, and creative full stack developer to redefine the way we track and report on marketing effectiveness. In this role, you'll take a fresh look at the systems we have today, evaluating privacy, reliability & robustness. You will design, and then build features that make our marketing even more effective in the future. Your work will have a direct impact on business decision-making. Experience with online advertising is not required.About the role
- Be a key driver at all stages of application development. Work as a part of a team to define architecture for Zillow marketing reporting.
- Write performance-minded, highly-readable code.
- Invent elegant solutions to hard problems.
- Collaborate closely with UI designers, Program Managers, Developers and Testers on a close-knit feature team.
- Have Fun!
Who you are
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of software application and systems development experience
- Strong experience with object-oriented languages like Java, Python, or C#
- Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications
- Enjoy a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- A track record of building products from design through delivery
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The desire and ability to learn new things