Senior Full Stack Software Developer- Sr Level Software Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Semiconductors
Position: Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the Software Architecture team. Our candidate should be well versed with databases and one who can drive technology selection decisions for our web based applications. He/ she will be responsible for designing and overseeing the development of a web based, service oriented application that requires persistence, processing and visualization of large datasets. Experience and knowledge of the following stack is required
1) Server, Network, and Hosting Environment -- appropriate use of file system, cloud storage, network resources.
2) Data Modeling -- good understanding of relational and non-relational data stores
3) Business Logic -- object oriented skills and knowledge of frameworks
4) API Layer -- ability to define clear & concise interfaces
5) User Interface -- define a layout and ability to work with UI/UX experts
6) User Experience -- have a good understanding of how users of the application want to work
7) Automated Processes -- ability to write /define unit tests, automated build, test, run
8) Experience with authentication and networksecurity
1) 12+ years of SW development
2) Hands-on experience with relational databases
3) Experience designing web solutions on distributed storage and computing platforms
4) Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
5) Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively
6) Strong verbal and written communication skills
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 8years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 10 years of experience.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 12years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to