No sponsorship needed. No third-party/C2C candidates.
Our client’s unique platform allows companies across all industries to successfully maintain control of their data while integrating with third-party providers and legacy systems. This nimble, privately-funded company simplifies connections between APIs and forms and continues to expand its open source offerings.
In an effort to reduce offshore resources, they’re bringing the tech team in-house! They need you, an experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, to join the team and take ownership of building out both the front-end and back-end of the platform.
This team is currently working remotely, however, qualified candidates must reside in the Dallas, Texas area to be considered for the role as you’ll be needed in-office upon reopening.
What you get to do:
· Take ownership of building out both the front-end and back-end of the platform using cutting-edge tools and popular frameworks
· Utilize the established roadmap to develop fresh features and exciting new platform functionalities
· Collaborate directly with customers as needed to demo new features
· Efficiently and effectively debug the software without disabling other functionalities
What you need to succeed:
· 5+ years of full-stack software development experience working with Node.js and/or Express on the back-end and AngularJS and/or React on the front-end
· Previous experience with MongoDB and Docker
· Robust debugging skills
· Strong communication skills as you will be interfacing with other internal teams and customers regularly
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity in Dallas, Texas!
Valid through: 12/21/2020
$80K — $100K
10 days ago
$150K — $180K + $75K bonus
3 days ago
$150K — $180K + $175K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recover
8 days ago
$140K — $160K + $160K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recovera
8 days ago