Industry: Aerospace / Defense•
Less than 5 years
Posted 368 days agoby Sammy Lilaf
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing company that is innovative, employee focus, cutting edge, and mission centered? teKnoluxion is seeking a Mid or Senior Full Stack Developer in Springfield, VA or Gaithersburg, MD to support our world class team on a funded program and to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to an agency within the IC. The team will build and deliver new and innovative approaches to implement Geospatial Intelligence exploitation and production using web and cloud technologies.
· Experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications
· Experience with web services such as SOAP and REST
· Experience with using both Linux based and Windows operating systems
· Experience with Agile methodologies
· Enthusiasm for working in a high performing team environment and collaborating with customers and users to define scope and design
· Self-motivated to learn new skills for solving challenging engineering, scientific and information technology challenges
· Experience with and understanding of databases (PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB)
· Experience with and understanding of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards.
· Experience with Open Search Engines: (Elasticsearch, SOLR, Lucene)
· Experience with Amazon Web Services and J2EE application servers : (S3, CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, ELB, Security Groups)
· Experience with and understanding of geospatial and imagery exploitation products and processes: Image Processing: (OMAR, OSSIM, OpenCV, ArcGIS, ESRI, GRASS, QGIS, OpenGeo, GeoServer, GeoWebCache, GeoJSON, KML)
· Understanding of API management and web analytics
· Knowledge of the Jira Project & Issue Tracking SW
Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret
teKnoluxion is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) that specializes in providing innovative solutions to our customers. Our team of senior engineers, software developers, and program managers are specialists in operations enterprise mgmt, mission support, software development, big data analytics & visualization, cloud computing, large-scale transitions, Agile Software Methodology, software and hardware integration support, and Geospatial Activity Based Intelligence and Data Management experts.
Top 5 Reasons to work for teKnoluxion
1- We have awesome core values & client base!
2- We serve challenging missions that advance our nation!
3- We are growing!
4- We offer excellent benefit package (10% 401k match- immediate vesting, 100% company paid health insurance, tuition assistance. paid training / conferences, bonuses, Flexible PTO ...etc.)!
5- You will work with smart and brilliant talent by tackling some complex problems and making a difference!