The Blueleaf mission is to make financial advice available to everyone, not just the wealthy. We work with the very best financial advisory firms to help make it profitable to deliver extraordinary service to a substantially broader audience. Clients win by getting better service. Advisors win by growing their businesses.
We are looking for thoughtful problem solvers who are passionate about development and have excellent people skills.
You want this job because:
- We embrace TDD/BDD and use an informal, responsive process.
- We release daily and aspire to Continuous Integration.
- We have great office space in Boston, MA but have a "Work where you're happy" approach.
- You love to learn and want the time and financial support to further your skills.
- We offer competitive compensation, including equity.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Choose your own machine.
- Are a confident engineer.
- Have great talent, eclipsed only by your scrappiness.
- Have an understanding of modern application architecture (Container services, Micro/Macro Services, Event-driven architecture)
- Love Ruby/Rails and enjoy mentoring others who tend to look to you for guidance whether to solve an architecture challenge or unwind a git problem.
- Are strong in Unix, Postgres and have a sense for SaaS operations.
- Are active in the rails community and your peers know and respect you.
- Have software engineering experience in a senior or tech lead position.
- Also may have an interest in learning about finance.