$100K — $160K
· Designing, building, testing, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable application code for open source releases.
· Integrating application functionality into existing products like Azure Machine Learning.
· Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and bugs.
· Maintaining code quality, organization, documentation, and test automatization.
· 5+ years Python development experience using public SDKs.
· 2+ years cloud application development (Azure preferable but experience with AWS or GCP acceptable.)
· 2+ years Machine Learning development experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow including Jupyter Notebooks.
Nice to have
· Previous contributions to open source project releases.
· Experience working in research, academic or data science environments.
· Experience with any of the following libraries: plotly.js, office-ui-fabric-react.js / fluentui.js
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$150K — $180K + $75K bonus
3 days ago
$150K — $180K + $175K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recover
8 days ago
$140K — $160K + $160K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recovera
8 days ago