Carnegie Labs is the research and development division of Carnegie Technologies in Austin, TX which provides the innovation pipeline and incubation of cutting-edge technology solutions and services. Carnegie?s innovations empower mobileoperators, MSOs, telco operators, and enterprises with solutions which drive revenue and enhance end-user experience. We are looking for smart, motivated, and skilled people who excel at creating new frontiers and want to change the world.
Carnegie Technologies is seeking an exceptional Senior Full Stack/PHP Developer to build enterprise level web applications using cutting edge technologies and frameworks. If you are passionate about PHP and love Open Source technologies and would like to contribute to the full SDLC we have a place for you! Looking for someone who has worked with high capacity web applications and optimizing code for performance. Our core stack is LAMP, on the Laravel framework, with the front end being built using a Bootstrap theme. You will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and updating the existing code base as well as participating in the creation of new features as the business needs demand. You will have an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that is autonomous in its direction and core leadership. You should be entrepreneurial minded, ego-free and have a high level of integrity and professionalism. You will be working with a highly experienced team in a high paced environment. We are currently in an Agile environment, using Jira as our management tool, Jenkins for the build environment and Gerrit for code reviews. The transition to using Docker and Kubernetes as our automation tools is underway. You will find the most up to datetechnology used at Carnegie., Pushing the boundaries of what is possible is what we do!
- 7-10+ Years?experience in web application development on a Linux platform using PHP / Object-Oriented Programming
- 2+ Years?experienceworking with Laravel (5.3+)
- 3+ Years?experience with MySQL building advanced queries, general schema building knowledge
- Experience developing security precautions against XSS, SQL Injection and Secured data storage for sensitive information.
- Experience with Active Record / Eloquent query builders
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of AJAX and JSON requests
- Building Tests with PHPUnit and automated testing
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools Git Repositories
- Experienceworking with projects utilizing AWS
- Experience with Docker
These are a PLUS!
- Experience with Kubernetes a plus
- Experienceworking with Gerrit a plus
- Experienceworking with caching systems (Memcache, Redis Server) a plus
- 1+ Yearexperienceworking with VueJS (plus)
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap 3
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-paced but casual and collaborative work environment. If you are well-developed Developer, we want to talk with you!