Slync.io is looking for Full Stack Engineers with 5-10 years of experience to join our quickly growing team in San Francisco! As an early engineer, you will receive outstanding equity, along with a very solid comp package, which includes great benefits.
- Strong experience in at least one object-oriented language, preferably Java.
- Experience building enterprise application software.
- Solid understanding of data structures, concurrent programming.
- Solid understanding of security, cookies, reverse-proxies.
- Solid of understanding of back-end architecture, APIs, queues, databases, microservices.
- Great to have experience in AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Solid understanding of NodeJS, Redis, and distributed data processing systems are highly desirable.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with an understanding of tradeoffs highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of Spark, Reporting, Analytics, Visualization, Microservices highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container and related technologies.
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code.
- Solid understanding of front end stack is in Typescript, Node, React, Redux, React Native
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.