What is Ready?
Ready is the first calendar designed to solve the meeting problem. It stops them from crowding your day and makes the ones you have worth their weight.
We're building Ready because for some wild reason, someone decided calendars should be designed to jam our days full of meetings, most of which are kinda useless.
We don’t need calendars to book more meetings. We need less of them, and the ones we do have should be a powerful use of time.
It’s time for a new calendar. So we're building it — a calendar that results in fewer meetings, more focus, and better collaboration with your team.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salaries: $100k - $190k based on seniority and location
- Employee stock options, everyone is an owner
- 4 weeks paid vacation + additional
- Latest MacBook Pro + budget to customize your space
- Annual company retreat with full expenses paid
What tools will you be using?
- React/React Native / Electron based front-ends
- Node.js / Koa.js / GraphQL API and server layer
- PostgreSQL/Redis for long and short term storage and message brokerage
- Redux / Immer / Reselect / React hooks for state management and access
- Styled components for styling
- Design System hosted on storybook in collaboration with design team
What is the ideal experience we're looking for?
- 5+ years of full-time development experience, 3+ building single-page web apps
- Experience with productivity and collaboration apps a big plus
- Deep React knowledge and a good grasp of modern trends within the ecosystem
- Comfort with Node and back-end technologies to build features from the database layer all the way to the UI
- Ability to design and manage complex data structures and managing relationships between them
- Comfortable writing tests and following TDD where and when appropriate
- Ability to translate designs into working product features
- Focus on performance from all aspects with the ability to profile and identify bottlenecks
- Mature communication and collaboration within development team and other functions within the organization