$80K — $100K *
Raven Applied Technology is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer. You will be responsible for the design device native and browser based applications and APIs that connect our autonomous vehicles and off-board platforms, using various cloud based computer, storage and network resources. Take projects from concept and design stage through production stage and make modifications as necessary.
• Work as a member of a software team to generate working software within a sprint cycle.
• Provide divisional support to analyze software.
• Write, develop, evaluate and document new and modified software programs using test driven development (TEST METHODS) methodologies.
• Build off existing automated systems test environments and simulation software.
• Conduct manual test and prepare software applications for field and customer installation.
• Support end users, including software troubleshooting and training.
• Research, investigate, and select technical data pertinent to the assigned project.
• Work with internal teams and external sources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements.
• Facilitate software asset management, including maintenance contracts.
• Prepare and present technical reports and recommendations on projects.
• Administer and implement new testing frameworks, deployment tools and simulation testbeds.
• Participate in department improvement activities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, in field related to specific position.
• 3+ years experience with front-end frameworks such as react or other MVC full-stack frameworks.
• 3+ years experience with API design.
• Strong data modeling and database connectivity skills.
• Comfortable with enterprise distributed revision controlled systems such as GitHub GitLabs.
• Ability to write unit and integration tests and incorporate them into automated build/test/deploy pipelines.
• Familiar with Docker containerization and remote container repositories.
• Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure cloud infrastructure.
• Experience with autonomous vehicle systems, computer vision, machine learning a plus.
• Specific skills, proficiencies, and knowledge in field related to position, as identified by department leadership.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• High level of customer service skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing techniques is preferred.
• Well-developed problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
• Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
Valid through: 12/18/2021