We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our Enterprise Solutions team to create new voice and chatbot based applications. This Senior Software Engineer will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. The ideal candidate will have experience building communications-based solutions. The Lead Full Stack Engineer will participate in development of innovative complex business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. S/he will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process in an Agile environment, occasionally Adaptive/Waterfall.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests complex software application solutions for systems.
- Assesses and measures solution design impacts on IT infrastructure capacity, application architecture standards, future maintenance/support needs, and bottom line cost-benefits in consultation with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Creates more complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Investigates and resolves complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops complex solutions
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction to development teams in areas of project scheduling, technical direction and application development standards.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Provides input on the development of project plans, test plans and implementation plans including determining estimates on time frames, needed resources and budgets.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a subject matter expert &/or provides direction on the design & development of applications systems while demonstrating an understanding of the broad implications & financial impacts of proposed solutions on operational & infrastructure support.
- Serves as a technical expert and provides complex technical guidance to junior team members.
- Serves as an escalation point for issue resolution.
- Serves as lead technical resource to ensure completion of development tasks.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)_Minimum Required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 7+ years’ experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- 2+ years’ experience developing UI using Angular or similar tool required
- Other required technical experience: WAS, WLS, Tomcat, SQL Developer, Hibernate, DevOps, AWS Cloud development, microservices.
- 1+ years API Gateway
- 2+ years developing Unit Test (services & UI) – jUnit, Jasmine, Karma
- Core Git skills, repo and pipeline
- Nice to have: JBoss, NoSQL, Caching Framework, Maven