• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large / complex development project.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• 4-7+ years of professional software development experience
• Requiredexperience must include:
o 4+ years of Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate (or another type of full stack development experience)
o RESTful Web Services
o RDBMS / SQL Agile / Scrum
• Desiredexperience may include:
o Cloud Foundry
o Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI / CD)
o Cloud deployment
o Amazon Web Services
o Experience with Docker containers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team