Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in technology and engineering fields. As part of the Geocent team, you have the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies while expanding your skillset and advancing your career. Consistently named as a Best Place to Work, we are known for fostering a rich, employee-centric company culture with a focus on personal growth, professional development, and community outreach.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits and perks aimed at assisting and supporting our employees professionally and personally:
Health & Wellness + Life & Income Protection + Paid Time Off (PTO) & Leave + 401(K) Enrollment & Company Match + Profit Sharing
Help us hire. Get paid.
Geocent provides incentives when you refer your friends and family to us.
We look for the best talent and our external referral program is designed to reward you when you share our open positions with your network.
- Perform as Technical Lead on a Full Stack Scrum teams guiding other engineers in development in a DevOps environment.
- Develop, research, architect, test, integrate, document, maintain and field applications as provide integration support, data analytics support and machine learning support to various projects, prototypes and technical research initiatives.
- Modernize architectures, containerize applications, develop services and software using the latest technologies, and using the designated DevSecOps pipeline.
- Provide web development support using approved frameworks and architecture, including unit tests for all components.
- Develop three dimensional (3D) web interfaces using tools suchas OpenGL.
- Develop and maintain secure web applications by implementing secure programming and develop automation script to secure/harden deployment environments.
- Ensure code developed passes through the pipeline using tools such as: SonarQube, Nexus, Twistlock, Fortify and other quality/security gates
- Ensure code develop runs in docker containers
- 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Software developer with demonstrated experience using Java, Python, Node, C, C++, C#, TypeScript, SASS/CSS, Angular/Vue/React, databases, PKI, keycloak and Unity
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics and 6 years of technical experience at the systems-level in DoD projects; or
- 8 years of experience in software development of DoD and/or C4I systems.
- Experience developing and writing automated unit, integration, UI and performance tests
- 5 years of experience developing Web Interfaces using Angular, React, Vue
- 5 years of experience developint REST APIs using Java, Python, Node, C#
- 5 years of experience working in Scrum/Agile software development
- Ability to Lead Development Efforts or work autonomously
- Ability to mentor Developers in most or all of the technologies listed
- Angular (typescript), React (typescript), Vue with SASS/CSS
- Java with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Security, Junit and JPA
- Docker, Docker Compose, Git, Jenkins, Java Applications servers (Tomcat/Jboss/etc)
- Python, Node, C, C++, C#,
- Web Authentication and SSO: PKI, OpenAM keycloak and Unity
- SQL and NoSQL DB
- Gradle or Maven
- Agile Development
- Others: Liquibase, Elastisearch, Flyway, Solr/Lucene, Cucumber
- Web Based Security: OAuth/JWT
- Microservice architecture