About the Role:
The Customer Experience team at AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join us make our customer's onboarding and day to day operations with our web applications as delightful as possible.
As a member of Customer Experience Team, you will have direct ownership over customer signup, onboarding and navigation between the different microservices that build up AdRoll.
You'll have the opportunity to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. You'll also be able to enter into our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week to compete for a Grand Prize.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features.
- Help establish technical standards and methodologies as the product(s) scales up
- Build for performance and reliability
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change or investment as needed, test and monitor everything
- Mentor, teach, hire and share your knowledge to make our engineering team stronger
- 4+ years experience building production web applications in a corporate or start-up environment.
- A proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Real passion for making beautiful and delightful web experiences
- Experience with agile development methodologies, CI/CD
- Interest in deployment automation and scalable infrastructure. (AdRoll is a big user of AWS!)
- Contributions to the open source community
- Knowledge of AdTech
- A good sense of design, direction, and humor