Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Sr. Full Stack Engineer ( AWS, LAMP, MEAN)
Randstad is currently conducting a search for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a company in the Bowie, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity. Good benefits and flexible work schedule.
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer is primarily responsible for architecting and implementing features in their entirety, conducting platform-wide updates, and delivering the company's platform to thousands of daily users.
- Develop, test, and deploy new features and platform capabilities, API integrations, and supporting AWS infrastructure
- Debug issues within the platform
- Oversee system administration, including deployments and configuration management
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Monitor and report website performance issues
- Coordinate with the server team to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Coordinate with the development team, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure implementation as desired
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementation of changes
- Review platform technology improvements and security patches and updates
- Reliably deliver assigned tasks in a timely manner and take ownership of the product delivery
5+ years of experience with the following:
- Enterprise-level development with PHP and modern PHP frameworks
- Multiple web stacks (LAMP, Ruby on Rails, Django, MEAN)
- RDBMSdatabases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing
3+ years of experience with the following:
- Developing web solutions and creating custom modules with Drupal
- Developing web solutions with PHP implementations
- Building and deploying scalable applications with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working with APIs and integrating with external web services or third-party tools (REST, XML, JSON)
Experience with the following:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Test-Driven Development with automated testing frameworks
- Version control using Git, including managing branches
Qualified candidates should send a resume to
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.