We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer. This is a rare opportunity to put your unique finger print on a high potential start-up that will profoundly impact millions of individual's interactions with a core capability of the healthcare system. Laboratory tests play a role in 70% of all medical decisions made. The creativity you bring to this role will likely impact your future experiences with the healthcare system as well as the experiences of your friends, family and the broader community.
Develop and maintain client and web applications that support Genalyte's laboratory diagnostics products. Continuous improvements to the existing cloud services.
- Develop and maintain web applications that implement workflows involved in operating a diagnostic laboratory.
- Add new features to the existing cloud stack that provides interface (REST) for various instrumentation platforms.
- Support continuous improvements to web portals/applications utilized for reviewing, and reporting clinical data and implement complex workflows.
- Utilize web frameworks and cloud technologies to enhance analytical, visualization and reporting capabilities of existing applications.
- Participate in continuous improvements to data models, and DB organization to support new features and functions.
- Participate in requirements gathering, software verification and software validation activities
- Produce appropriate descriptions for architecture, design, and code documentation
- Utilize Jira, Bitbucket and other tools for software design lifecycle
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, quality systems, and procedures.
- At least 8 years of experience in software development with focus on web applications
- Good understanding of OOPS, SOLID principles and/or similar programming best practices.
- Prior experience building enterprise web applications using architecture models such as MVC and SPA.
- Strong expertise in one or more of the following web application frameworks - ASP.NET MVC, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Node, Play, YII Or Spring MVC.
- Experience with creating, managing and extending API surfaces for distributed services on cloud platforms.
- Expert level understanding of HTTP, RESTful services and SOA
- At least 2 years of experience working with cloud technologies preferably in AWS.
- Proven experience in data modeling, schema design, class/entity management, dB principles
- Developed applications using Agile methodologies and comfortable working in sprints building incremental changes to the product suite.
- Effective problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and/or exposure to CI/CD processes.
- Prior experience working with scss or sass and other advanced scripting is a plus
- Previous experience with instrumentation or similar applications.