We have a great role for a Senior Full-stack Developer to join a well established start-up which is growing which will allow for room to create and work on R&D projects as well as take a leadership role in future hires and technology strategy.
In this role you will work on design and development for a network focused software platform that has data capture, analysis and customer dashboard reporting.
Tasks and Duties
- Build functionality to current product and deploy in a consistent timeline for customers
- Maintain production systems and investigate issues when they occur
- Create tools and processes to automate our business processes
- Architect new systems and changes to existing systems to support new functionality
- Assist with hardware builds associated with new client deployments
- 5 years development experience
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ Experience with, and a solid knowledge of React.js
- Experience working in Linux and writing Bash scripts
- Basic Python knowledge
- Dev Ops experience helpful
- Networking experience helpful
- Raspberry Pi experience helpful
- Small team about to scale into large profitability with lots of opportunities
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Flexible Work hours
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Work Hard Play Hard Atmosphere.