Job ID/ Req. Number184001
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to assist in the development of web and mobile banking applications. This role would provide hands on development to build capabilities and maintain the existing Java applications and the next generation application architecture. This person would work on the development of the next generation of mobile banking at Citizens Bank. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in Java, using modern architectures. You should be comfortable application patterns Ie: CQRS, application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, ReST API’s, and single page architectures. Some exposure or experience with AWS services and the capabilities they provide.
The candidate must have Java at their core and be committed to becoming an integral part of, and fostering growth within our development team. This person would work on the development, implementation and support of individual applications, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing and implementation of the components.
In this role as a full stack developer, you will develop applications in support of the business and IT strategy.
• Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of IT solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to build new applications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadline
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• With within an Agile Team (Scrums, Sprints)
• 2-3 years of Java development experience
• Demonstrated experience distributed application development
• High level skills in Java, using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring, RxJava, etc.
• Some experience with REST API Domain Driven Design
• Some experience with the development of REST API
• Exposure to Python and Node.js scripting tools.
• Some experience with implementing Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HATEOAS, Gradle/Maven, JSON, ReST/Resource Oriented Design
• Experience interfacing with back-end applications SOAP, RESTful services, and JSON.
• Experience with Agile/Jira, Jenkins/Cobertura/PMD/FindBug.
• Some exposure to frameworks like Node.js, angular.js and other .js frameworks for application creation is a plus.
• Some exposure with Wiremock, JUnit/Mockito/Assert4J, JMS/MQ, Functional Reactive/ Lambdas/Streams
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Bachelor’s degree or 10-15 years IT Experience in lieu of Degree