About the Role:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be a key member of Borrowell’s Engineering Team. You will design, develop, optimize, test and maintain application code for Borrowell’s web and mobile applications. You will ensure that software meets both the technical and business requirements that guided its design.
This is an exciting role with significant involvement in application development and maintenance. You will help Borrowell create a simpler, better way for Canadians to access their credit score and help reach their financial goals.
- 3+ Years experience with C# and .NET Core
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases. We use SQL Server with Entity Framework or Dapper and Cosmos DB with Entity Framework or native sdk integration.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of microservices architecture, containers and cloud computing services
- Ability to write maintainable automated tests
- You have a passion for code and enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop: customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a positive team player
- You show attention to detail
- You’re excited by the possibility of pushing technology to find new ways of delivering financial services