Senior Full Stack Developer
This is Aadil, I'm a Technical Recruiter with Trident Consulting INC. I am reaching you in regards to a job opening we have with our client in Atlanta, GA. If you are interested, Please reply back with your updated resume. I will get in touch with you ASAP.
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Right to Hire
As Full Stack Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a software product from design, implementation, testing, and maintenance. You will be part of an engineering team devoted to the design and development of high-traffic web applications, backend processing systems, and internal business tools. You should make pragmatic design decisions and implement those in clear, concise, and readable code. You should be able to communicate well with non-technical product managers regarding requirements and be an effective collaborator with fellow team members.
- Contribute to your development team's successful implementation of new software and maintenance of existing systems
- Collaborate with other teams to understand business or operational requirements and then ensure those requirements are met
- Design and develop cloud native, web-scale applications using Python, Go and other open source frameworks
- Profound experience in Python or Go Scripting to write custom scripts as per client business requirements.
- Ability to customize User Interface specific to client functional requirements using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular JS, React JS & Boot Strap CSS for web design.
- Design optimized logical/physical data models that fully utilize the underlying database engine capabilities particularly using MongoDB/Cassandra.
- Work closely with DevOps team to fully automate the CI CD pipelines
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance and Operations teams in order to produce rock-solid software
- Solid understanding of fundamental Internet Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Good understanding of SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design, non-relational databases and working with data at scale
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience with source code management systems, like Git
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with strong Computer Science background or equivalent experience
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Past contributions to open source projects
- Algorithm design and Mathematical background