$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Our goal at Cozy is to provide peace of mind to renters and landlords. We're achieving that goal with a focus on easy-to-use products that simplify the business between landlords and their renters, as well as making the process more transparent and secure.
Cozy recently joined CoStar Group, a NASDAQ publicly-traded company and the leading data provider to the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry. CoStar powers Apartments.com, the leading online apartment listing website, offering renters access to information on more than 1,000,000 available units for rent. With our powers combined, what we build will revolutionize the renting experience for millions of tenants and landlords.
Working at Cozy
You'll work with an amazing, tight-knit team of engineers, designers, and support staff—all of whom are passionate, kind people who excel at what they do. People genuinely care about what they're building—it's one of the things that makes working here so rewarding. We also care about why and how we work and have defined common values that guide us.
You'll also have a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. Cozyans have regular technology learning sessions and lunch & learns where people get to share their particular interests and talents. There are also many opportunities to have fun, including company/team offsites and events like game nights, movie nights, and celebrations in the office during the week. Anyone can create new learning sessions or plan events.
We offer competitive salary, excellent healthcare, 401(k) matching, an employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, and weekly catered lunches in a beautiful plant-filled office in sunny Portland, Oregon.
- Have at least five years of professional programming experience.
- Have contributed to numerous production web applications.
- Are someone with a track record of writing well designed code.
- Are experienced with front-end web development (we use ES6, Knockout.js, and grunt).
-Are fluent in at least one high-level dynamic programming language (we use Ruby)
- Love to collaborate and are excited to share knowledge with your team.
- Feel passionate about technical quality and diligent about high test coverage.
- Are happy to work outside your comfort zone, which may include tracking down bugs, weighing in on UX improvements, or learning a new technology.
Valid Through: 2019-10-28