Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Frontend Web Developer with experience in responsive web applications and user experience design to join our organization. In this role, the individual will join a dynamic and collaborative environment, encouraging cross team development between other software development and UX groups across the organization.
Specifically, the individual will join our Informatics organization and have the opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of our next-generation scientific data system targeted at the world's leading bio-pharmaceutical companies using the latest Web stack technologies such as Angular 6.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled web developer, with a talent for building quality software. You will work as part of an Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical and user experience designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Design and develop skeleton prototypes of user workflows using web technologies and prototyping tools
- Stay ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team's skill set and the product goals
- Demonstrate proactive approach to technical issues
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and document front end web frameworks and application level solutions. These solutions guide users through the regulated analysis of complex data ensuring compliance and data integrity.
- Collaborate with UX teams to implement designs according to user centered practices
- Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, implement, test and document best-of-breed Web strategies and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related discpline strongly preferred, Minimum of High School Diploma required.
- 2 – 3 years' experience of Web technology development (Angular preferred)
- Hands-on experience developing responsive single page web applications, using technologies like Angular or React
- Experience in developing user experience prototypes with web technologies and prototyping tools, such as Axure.
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.