- Basic understanding of Typescript.
- Angular experience is a must, especially with V6.x+
- Understanding of building new web experiences with Web Component standards.
- Experience with Responsive Design and Mobile web.
- Develop with Accessibility in mind to meet WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Automated Testing- Accessibility, Regression, Component, Unit, System • Dependency Management, package managers, etc
- Experience with creating component libraries or design systems for large scale re-use and deployment.
- Develop coding standards and best practices for new UI Development.
- Assist in the development of software application architecture.
- Analyze, design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software components in accordance with our software architecture
- Collaborate closely with designer, engineering and product teams to create the best experience for our customers.
- Support other Frontend Developers in their usage of the pattern library, manage releases of the component library.
- Work with our developer community on enhancements to the component and pattern library, review PRs and publish new releases.
- Mentor junior Frontend Developers
Applicants should try to provide the following when applying:
- Links to example sites/applications they have developed.
- GitHub.com profile for analysis of code quality or open source contribution.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.