We are a passionate, tight-knit team that moves fast, appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we’ve lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has a measurable human impact.
What you get to do:
- Build front-end applications that drive the client-reporting experience via interactive geospatial visualization tools, real-time bidding systems, and other rich web applications.
- Work with moderntechnologies including ES6, React, Flow, Redux, and Webpack.
- Write well-tested, modular, and semantically-correct code.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to define efficient and scalable data contracts.
- Contribute to engineering processes, including releaseschedules, test plans, and code reviews.
- Proactively share technical knowledge through information sessions, documentation, and blog posts.
- Use your technical knowledge to influence product and design decisions.
Your background likely includes:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing front-end applications, using technologies such as PostCSS, React, Flow, TypeScript, Flux, Redux, D3.js, and Jest.
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge with the larger engineering org.
- Experience building APIs and services using Python, Ruby, Java, Scala, Clojure, Google App Engine, Elasticsearch or other related technologies.
- Experience building consumer products using third party APIs.
- Experience with native mobile app development.
- Having an eye for style and insistence on consistency and execution.