$80K — $150K *
Eyelevel is a young company that is growing very fast. We are looking for a frontend developer who can grow with us. Above all, we value independent thought, integrity, hard work, flexibility, a sense of humor, perseverance and humility in our team members. We value quality, intuitive UI/UX design that users love. We also value incredibly talented engineers that can implement amazing designs, make them better and keep things functional.
We are a small team trying to tackle some of the biggest challenges in AI, digital marketing, advertising and ML and we're up against the biggest players in the space. We are looking for special individuals who thrive in the role of the scrappy underdog and love to upend the status quo. We want to disrupt the industry and we want your help!
At we are creating an advertising network for digital assistants (voice and chat). But we are really a data and machine learning technology company. Our founding team were technology and product leaders at IBM Watson who left to join the UC Berkeley SkyDeck accelerator. Now, we are a fully funded and growing team. Interested in learning more?
WHO YOU ARE
You are a Front End Developer who has an obsessive need to solve tough problems, independently interprets and delivers software against business goals, understands when it is time to reach out to others to seek clarity and guidance, and desires healthy, collaborative working relationships with others. You love the wide open possibilities of being an early employee in a rapidly growing startup. You work well on your own but enjoy collaborating with others. You have an obsessive fixation on functional, engaging UI and intuitive low friction UX.
WHO WE ARE
You are joining a small team and will have all the opportunity to help lay the foundation for our company. You will work with seasoned full stack engineers and an incredibly experienced designer who works well with and understands engineers. You are joining a team that works hard, loves working together, and passionately believes in the company mission. You are joining a company that puts the users first in every decision.
As the first dedicated frontend engineer, you will lead the way in defining the frontend culture for our company. You will:
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
• Implement features and user interfaces - including analytics dashboards and other screens related to common marketplace concepts
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Create, from scratch, unit test, code release, and deployment processes
• Own the front end implementation of our products, end to end
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with our company.
• 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
• 1+ years experience with React.js and redux
• BS/MS in STEM
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields
• Experience architecting frontend applications using a design pattern such as atomic design
• Experience working with Facebook developer APIs
• Background in AdTech/MarTech or conversational interfaces or marketplaces
You should live in or near the San Francisco Bay area or Denver, CO, or be willing to (eventually) relocate.
Valid through: 9/25/2020