The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with technical lead, business analysts, and DevOps, helping to design and develop new products and platforms. He / she will also help to inform the strategy for building out our UI, including re-usable components and RESTful services. They will help develop and documentation standards and guidelines, upgrade/maintenance strategies and help to mentor more junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Making use of Cascading Style Sheets CSS3 features & CSS frameworks to implement responsive web design
- Experience of consuming and designing RESTful APIs, and good knowledge of best practices in API design
- Expertise in Web and Mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Expertise in Responsive Design
- Knowledge in most of the following: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, Concourse and Cloud.
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes
- Knowledge of writing automated tests using a testing framework such as Protractor
- Experience with DevOps
- Proven track record of delivering front-end solutions for different platforms
- Strong technical skills and ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
- Experience in optimizing Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Client-side validations using Ajax in Node JS, Angular JS, dash boards reports using BackboneJS.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt js, Gulp Server, Yoman generator for Angular.
- Experienced in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Configuring infrastructure for deployment of Middleware application through APIGEE.