Job Summary: Pedigree Technologies is an award-winning provider of web-based software solutions that help companies track, monitor and diagnose high-value assets and collaborate with mobile workers through the OneView platform. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, high energy, experienced Senior Front End Software Engineers to support strategic growth and enhancement of our solution set. We reward high performers with competitive compensation and benefits packages. As a Front End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the user interfaces of all Pedigree Technologies solutions. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will use your experience and wisdom to help the development teams grow and succeed. Job Responsibilities:
- Design and implement innovative and intuitive user-facing software for Pedigree Technologies Customers.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Estimate engineering effort and plan implementation of software systems.
- Review and provide feedback on code written by your team members.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to members of your team and throughout the engineering organization.
- Utilize Agile Development concepts to help release working software that customers will use.
- Update your job knowledge by researching state of the art tools; maintaining personal networks; participating in learning opportunities and attending remote training sessions.
- BS or MSdegree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of Web application development experience.
- Development experience with HTML and CSS including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Familiarity with web libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Underscore, Etc.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud-based APIs and protocols (REST, JSON).
- Experience contributing significantly to the software development team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Eagerness to learn.