About CircleCICircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 7M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5Min venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
About this role:
- Work closely with Product and Design to brainstorm the best way to visually represent our customer’s code to software process
- Drive the direction of the UI and UX of our web app, as well as the technical direction of our frontend architecture
- Work on cross functional, feature driven engineering teams
- 3+ years of single page application experience
- Articulate UI and UX opinions
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies
- A deep appreciation for and abilities to support your development with appropriate testing
- Experience with functional programming a plus
- Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Supporting an environment that values trust, respect, and diversity
- Exploring different methods for efficiently delivering code and customer value
- Delivering value to customers
- Sharing your expertise and encouraging best practices