Think you can tackle the challenges of the new reactive web?Want to develop a revolutionary class of applications? Do you possess a high degree of autonomy and thrive in a dynamic environment? Our core platform for scalable high-performance distributed computing transacts hundreds of billions of dollars daily. Join us in bringing these groundbreaking distributed systems to the web!
Broadway Technology is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to be a vital member in building out the web interface for our core product (TOC). As the ‘go to’ person for our Front End development efforts, you will play a pivotal part in engineering incredibly fast and responsive client-side web applications that allow our customers to use our products from anywhere and everywhere.
- Leverage modern web technologies to design and develop new user-facing features
- Build infrastructure and libraries that enable a new class of real-time, reactive web applications
- Work closely with customer-facing consultants to design and build products and solutions that truly meet customer needs.
- Champion Broadway’s culture and development methodology within assigned projects/teams
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Maintain the Broadway brand and advance Broadway’s impeccable reputation for customer success.
- Exceptional skills and at least 5 years working with modern client-side web technologies: HTML5, SASS/CSS, AngularJS, React and TypeScript
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles, life cycle, and best practices specific to web development
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn a new industry and technology quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Strong self-management skills, initiative, and ability to juggle multiple disparate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Masters preferred
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Experience with Python, Perl, Linux, Win 32, and/or UNIX/Solaris a plus
- Experience with real-time distributed systems a plus