No sponsorship available. No third party candidates.
With a reputation for success and nationwide brand awareness, our client has been effectively servicing more than 100 million consumers for well over a decade. As the only company in the prepaid financial services industry to offer an end-to-end solution for consumers and merchants alike, they remain dominant in their marketplace with no signs of slowing down.
As the company continues to grow, they need an experienced Senior Front End Software Engineer to design and develop patented software in a high transaction environment.
What you get to do:
- Use your development expertise to generate customer-facing cross-device hybrid applications
- Create dynamic front-end applications based on the defined business requirements
- Work with the stakeholders to enhance and maintain existing websites
- Collaborate frequently with the Quality Assurance team to ensure compatibility
What you need to succeed:
- Recent hands-on experienceworking with one or more popular front-end frameworks (AngularJS/Ember/Backbone/Node.js, etc.)
- Strong track record of designing hybrid applications on iOS/Android
- Proven understanding of RESTful web architecture and responsive design patterns
What?s in it for you:
Our client provides an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest in Austin. Their staff benefit from great medical, dental, and vision care coverage, flexible work schedules, 401k plans with contribution, flex spending accounts, gym membership discount and in-house refreshments. If you are looking for an open and collaborative work environment, this opportunity may provide the work-home you?ve been searching for.