About the role:
We're looking for a developer of delightful, engaging user experiences to join our Front-end dev team. Our primary responsibility is front-end web and our framework of choice is React. We complement that with platform or native mobile skills; experience and flexibility in one or both is a plus. We use .Net on our cloud-based platform and Swift and Kotlin on our mobile apps. You'll work in a team of developers, designers, testers and product managers within our Agile Development process. As a senior developer, you'll have opportunities to be a leading part of features and help define our technology path.
- Develop quality, understandable code
- Evaluate requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Act as a development lead on projects and mentor junior developers
- Be part of our team. Actively collaborate, communicate and engage in building a product that helps employees know their company cares.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 6+ years of combined relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working with people in multiple roles to deliver software features
- Experience with .Net, Java or mobile development
- Experience with one or more: APIs, accessibility, cloud platforms, security, performance, localization, integrations, scale
- Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
- BS or MS degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field